A typical food cart is a business where you can start on low capital ranging from P20,000 to up as high as P250,000. Sometimes the capital will be lower depending if you would franchise or start your own. Below are the general advantages of any Food Cart Business, as expressed by some food cart owners as against of owning a complete full store.
- Carts are cheaper and have less lease or rent cost.
- Carts are transferable, since they can be moved easily or if the location is not profitable.
- Carts are easy to operate and manage.
- Carts requires one to two personnel only.
- Carts needs a small space/location so it is easier to find one.
- Carts are easy to maintain, lowering overhead costs.
- Carts are ideal for businesses offering limited products or services.
- Carts can capture a wider market because location is along the walkways of malls and commercial centers.
- Expansion is easy since it needs less capital.
Filed under: Business Tips and Guides, Business/Franchise, Food Cart Business, Food Cart Franchise | Tagged: Advantages of a Food Cart Business, food cart business in the Philippines, food cart franchise, food cart franchising, food cart negosyo, good about food carts, tips on food carts